[Ubuntu Oregon] [Reminder] Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Release Party Tomorrow!

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 29 01:09:48 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

This is a final reminder that the 12.04 LTS Release Party is tomorrow at
PuppetLabs located at 411 NW Park in Downtown Portland, OR

Please make sure to RSVP (Not mandatory but appreciated) and if your
still set to "Maybe" but plan to attend please change your RSVP:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-us-or/1609/detail/

Please be advised that there is a parking lot adjacent to PuppetLabs
office building which has reasonable parking rates if you happen to be
driving.

Due to a limited amount of burned 12.04 CD's (printed copies are not yet
available) we ask those who can to bring a thumb drive if they want to
grab a copy of 12.04 and make a bootable thumb drive.

Nathan Williams will be doing a introduction to our activities tomorrow
and will begin his talk shortly after the start time which is 1pm.

We will have a laptop available for users to check out Ubuntu 12.04 and
all the Official Community Flavors.

There are currently 34 people RSVP'ed but we do expect others to show
who have not RSVP'ed :)

Pizza will be available along with soft drinks and beer!

--
Benjamin Kerensa, Team Lead
Ubuntu Oregon
www.ubuntu-oregon.org | bkerensa at ubuntu.com
"I am what I am because of who we all are" - Ubuntu