[Ubuntu Oregon] [Announcement] Happy Release Day

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 26 08:38:46 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Today is the anticipated date for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and I would like to
thank everyone in the Ubuntu Oregon LoCo who has contributed to not only
our LoCo during this cycle but also any work you may have done for the
greater community and for this release.

Ubuntu Release Manager Kate Stewart is responsible for announcing the
release and such announcements are usually available on the Ubuntu Devel
Announce list here:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-announce/2012-April/thread.html

Additionally you may be interested in joining #ubuntu-release-party
starting today and through the weekend to celebrate the imminent release
with many Ubuntu users around the world.

Thanks again for all of your contributions to Ubuntu and the Ubuntu
Oregon LoCo and I look very much forward to seeing each and everyone of
you at our release party this Sunday.

Special Thanks to PuppetLabs for their Sponsorship of this event!

--
Benjamin Kerensa
benjaminkerensa.com | bkerensa at ubuntu.com
"I am what I am because of who we all are" - Ubuntu