Getting php working with Apache on 10.04

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 22:30:06 UTC 2011

I have Apache, MySQL, and php working on my 10.04 desktop machine. I
recently upgraded my laptop with enough memory and hard disk to be able
to dual boot (I still need a couple of XP programs) and have 10.04
loaded there, too. I successfully installed Apache. I followed all the
instructions for adding php, but Apache isn't recognizing php. I suspect
there's some little detail missing from the instructions I followed and
I would appreciate a pointer towards where to look for what that detail is.

Thanks.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens