Oneiric Thunderbird Addressbook Integration with Ubuntu One

Nathan Williams nathan at nathanewilliams.com
Tue Oct 18 05:03:39 UTC 2011

Has anyone had this working? I am able to see the Ubuntu One Address
Book in Thunderbird, but no syncing is occurring with the contacts
already in my Ubuntu One account, and nothing is locally searchable, either.

I'm able to see the local contacts db in Futon, but there doesn't seem
to be anything there, which matches up with my experience of nothing
syncing.

Any tips?

On a side note, Unity is *tremendously* better in 11.10. I'm having a
blast using the freshly installed 11.10, if you haven't tried it yet, I
assure you, the water's fine. :)