Southern Oregon

James Bradley jim at oregoncanoesport.com
Tue Oct 4 23:52:00 UTC 2011

Since the goal is engaging the public, occasionally changing venues
might have merit. Perhaps better would be to have several locations and
meet at location 1 the first meet of the month, location 2 for the
second, and so on. My interpretation from the wiki page is that
preaching to the choir isn't the purpose, proselytizing is. I'm not
kissing any babies, though.

JVLB