Salem Ubuntu Hour and Salem LUG

Cody Smith cody.smith9202 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 23:13:14 UTC 2011

On 10/04/2011 04:09 PM, Thomas Mashos wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Cody Smith
> <cody.smith9202 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, Ben has asked me to make sure that this thread is kept in
> the mailing list, so make sure you are sending it to
> ubuntu-us-or at lists.ubuntu.com instead of individual people, as it
> is easier to keep track of, and this can go in records

>> settings or unsubscribe at:
>>

> Reply to all FTW!

forgot that was the button I had to click on Thunderbird....

anyway, back to the issue at hand: if Wednesday isn't best, what day
and time is? I'm looking for suggestions in this case. I'm currently
waiting on an answer from Ben if the issue about some people not being
able to make it every time.
- --
Email sent by Cody Smith,
Signed with GPG/OpenPGP, if the signature block aint there, it isn't
from me.