Salem Ubuntu Hour and Salem LUG

Cody Smith cody.smith9202 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 00:59:10 UTC 2011

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Salem Ubuntu Hour and Salem LUG
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 17:43:16 -0700
From: Cody Smith <cody.smith9202 at gmail.com>
To: James Bradley <jim at oregoncanoesport.com>

On 10/03/2011 05:35 PM, James Bradley wrote:
> Well, every Wednesday may be a bit much and did the time just
> shift from 6:20 to 5:20?
>
> JVLB

+1

for Broadway Commons, although I wouldn't be able to make

> Well, I'm aiming for Wednesdays, as I'm available almost all
> Wednesdays, as that's one of my days off. so, I think I'll try for
> this Wednesday, unless that's too short of notice, and I think
> we'll go for the Broadway Coffeehouse, they just want you to buy
> something from them, unless there's any objections to that plan, I
> think that's the plan: every Wednesday at 5:20PM at Broadway
> Coffeehouse. -- Email from Cody Smith signed with OpenPGP, if the
> signature block aint there, it's not from me.

I don't think it shifted, and looking back, I see no reference to
6:20, the 5:20 is so I can get there on the bus. but if Wednesday
wouldn't work, what day, then? for me, it has to be a weekday as I
have to plan with the bus schedule in mind, and the buses don't run on
weekends. the reason I plan with the bus schedule in mind is like I
have said it give me a bit more freedom, and I get a free monthly pass
from my school for transportation to and from the program, but I can
also use it elsewhere. plus the bus is pretty cheap anyway.

so.... yeah, 5:20 every Wednesday at the Broadway Commons coffee house
is the current set schedule. and like I said, this is unless there's
an objection to it.

P.S. forwarding this message to the list, got the wrong addressee in
the original copy.