Thank You...

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 20 10:20:24 UTC 2011

Hello Ubuntu Oregon Friends,

Today is Ubuntu Community Appreciation Day and I would like to take the
opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for your contributions to the
Ubuntu Community. Please know that every contribution benefits to Ubuntu
Community whether you are helping with LoCo, Documentation, Bug Squad,
Development or simply providing support on forums or IRC.

If it were not for the contributions of many people like you then the
Ubuntu Community would not be what it is today and I encourage you to
continue your contributions and even double down and step up your
contributions.

For more information on Ubuntu Community Appreciation Day please check out:
 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UCADay

I look forward to seeing all who make it to IRC Meeting Sunday, November
27th, 2011 at 7:00pm PST on #ubuntu-us-or<irc://irc.freenode.net/ubuntu-us-or>
.

Have a wonderful weekend!

--
Benjamin Kerensa