Ubuntu LoCo Library

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 11 08:20:41 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to update you on the LoCo Resource Library. As of right now
the LoCo Library has 8 books we did give some away at the Ubuntu Global Jam
and may do future giveaways but in the meantime I placed a end of year book
request with O'Reilly to grow our Library and have requested the following
books:

A Bug Hunter's Diary
Head First Python
By Paul Barry <http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920003434.do#tab_03>

A Guided Tour Through the Wilds of Software Security
By Tobias Klein <http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9781593273859.do#tab_04>

Python for Unix and Linux System Administration
Efficient Problem Solving with Python
By Noah Gift, Jeremy M.
Jones <http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596515829.do#tab_04>

I will be making a spreadsheet of the current 8 we have and will continue
to add to it as the Library grows. Any active LoCo member is free to borrow
a book from our Library. If you live in the Portland Metro Area you can
e-mail me and I can work out meeting you somewhere to drop off books with
you and if you live outside of the Metro Area feel free to pickup a book at
one of our large events. Next book request will likely not be until June or
August.

I'm trying to work on getting a partnership setup with Wrox and other Tech
Book publishers.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Kerensa
Team Lead