Fwd: Re: Revive Salem LUG: 1st mtg

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu-oregon.org
Tue Nov 8 08:06:20 UTC 2011

For our Salem Area Folks!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Revive Salem LUG: 1st mtg
Date: 	Mon, 7 Nov 2011 22:19:50 -0800
From: 	ethan a young <ethan.y.us at gmail.com>
To: 	Don Harto <donharto at gmail.com>, Dick Dery <dickdery at teleport.com>,
John Razor <john.razor at chemeketa.edu>, Andrea Blake
<andrealblake at msn.com>, J T <catkatarn at gmail.com>, Brian Mock
<mock.brian at gmail.com>, Mel Lester <meljr at ampubsvc.com>, Jason Messer
<jasoncmesser at gmail.com>, Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com>,
bkerensa at ubuntu-oregon.org
CC: 	Lorraine Kerwood <lorraine at nextsteprecycling.org>

Hey folks,

Based on the responses, it looks like Friday, Nov 18 6:30pm is the best
option, and Thurs Nov 17 6:30pm is the second best.

Andrea and I are working on figuring out a meeting location for either
of those days/times.   My first choice is the Public Library, if it is
available.

Please reply and let us know whether you can make it for the discussion!
  Or if you have any other questions / input.

Thanks,

Ethan

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 9:00 PM, ethan a young <ethan.y.us at gmail.com