JVLB UEFI Problem

James Bradley jim at oregoncanoesport.com
Fri Nov 4 23:01:56 UTC 2011

An additional thought occurs, if the secure boot feature is available in
the firmware, as you suggest, is it activated through the setting of a
single bit? If so, corruption of the firmware due to a bad component or
a glitch during the flashing of the BIOS might account for the problem,
enabling secure boot accidentally, (and wouldn't that be a comforting
thought?)

JVLB