JVLB UEFI Problem

Allison Randal allison at canonical.com
Wed Nov 2 23:25:36 UTC 2011

This is perfect, thanks! A bunch of us are at UDS this week, so I'm
collecting details. One useful piece, next time you get access to the
hardware, since the CD boots, you can run the Ubuntu Friendly tests
straight from the Live CD session:

http://friendly.ubuntu.com/participate/

That can track down more detail on where the failure might be.

Looks like I might get access to similar hardware next week, as well.

Allison