Fwd: [pdx-groups] Reminder: PDX11 Civic Unconference this Friday/Saturday

Dan Smith j.daniel.smith1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:23:43 UTC 2011

FYI:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Selena Deckelmann <selena at chesnok.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 9:00 PM
Subject: [pdx-groups] Reminder: PDX11 Civic Unconference this
Friday/Saturday
To: pdxgroups at googlegroups.com

Hi!

We've got that PDX11 Civic Unconference happening this weekend. Spread
the word!  We have sponsored beer and food both days, so would be
awesome to get the RSVP count up. :)

Thanks everyone for any help in getting the word out today!

===

Please register! http://pdx11unconference.eventbrite.com/

PDX11 is a community of software industry professionals, local
government leaders and interested citizens dedicated to supporting the
city’s initiative to promote the software industry in Portland, OR.

Join us April 1-2 for the PDX11 Civic Unconference! This community
meeting is open to all parties interested in putting the spotlight on
the vibrant tech scene and making Portland the go-to place for talent
and investment opportunities. We're holding meetings, hackathons and
an unconference to bring together all that are interested and have
been working on PDX11 initiatives since last November.

Find out more: http://pdx11.org/node/2919

See more about the hackathon here:
http://etherpad.opensourcebridge.org/pdx11hackathon-april2

This event is being sponsored by: