Fwd: Ubuntu For A Cause

Jay E generaljaysee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:38:39 UTC 2011

I'm pretty new to Linux here, running Kubuntu 11.04 with Windows (cuz
I gots to have my games :p)

But here in Portland we have a FreeGeek program that lets people get
free Ubuntu boxes fo volunteer work, once I have that would anybody be
able to walk me through setting it up to run BOINC exclusively?