PLUG tie-in?

Thomas Mashos tgm4883 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 01:22:50 UTC 2011

I should also mention that if we wanted to meet in Eugene, that I might be
able to get a conference room at work. If we wanted to meet in Salem, there
is a building with many conference rooms in the downtown area. I believe
both places would have access to projectors in case anyone wanted to give a
presentation.

Thomas