November & December Team Reports Complete

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 29 09:28:57 UTC 2011

I just finished the November & December Team Reports for the Ubuntu
Oregon LoCo if anyone is interested in reading them they are available
below and if any additions or corrections are needed please ping me.

 1. *OregonTeam/TeamReports/11*/December
    <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OregonTeam/TeamReports/11/December>
 2. *OregonTeam/TeamReports/11*/November
    <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OregonTeam/TeamReports/11/November>

    --
    Benjamin Kerensa                          "I am what I am because
    Team Lead, Ubuntu Oregon                  of who we all are." - Ubuntu
    bkerensa at ubuntu.com
    http://ubuntu-oregon.org