Fwd: Medford Oregon

Walter Neary tiwake at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 06:29:07 BST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Trevor Emptage <whitecityweb at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 8:16 PM
Subject: Medford Oregon
To: tiwake at gmail.com

 Hello!

My name is Trevor Emptage

I am currently in research and development for a project: -- seeking oregon
support

I am assisting Logos Charter School in building a database with opensource
Similar to SIMS<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schools_Information_Management_System>
or a SIS <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student_information_system>.

Possibly a merge of both systems.

I also plan on deploying the best educational resources on the compatible
operating system.
I am hoping to at least dual-boot Ubuntu/Windows7 or simply use Ubuntu
netbooks

I found your group from ubuntu's webpage/forums.

I will probably want to join the group but I wanted to contact someone asap.
I have to run out to deliver a customer's pc right now but I check my
email.. frequently.

Can you help? Or do you know of someone or resources to point me in the
right direction.

Thank you,

Trevor Emptage
IT Solutions