local team

kimglynn21 at gmail.com kimglynn21 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 02:25:31 GMT 2009

Hello:
 My name is Kim Glynn, I live in Forest Grove Oregon. I am a non-tech
user of Ubuntu 8.10. Also, I am starting to learn as I use, about
Kubuntu. I was wondering if there are others out there in Oregon like
myself. Not very well learned, but with a great desire to help out, and
see Ubuntu grow. I simply love the concept. I recently bought a knew
laptop, it came with Vista. I had been using Ubuntu on my desktop for
several months. so when I got my laptop, I fired it up, saw the
Microsoft threats about their software protection, and now I had to do
this, and that, or they would lock up my laptop. I just took out my
Ubuntu disk I had downloaded and burned from the Ubuntu site, and in
less than an hour, my laptop was running Ubuntu and was a Vista free
zone. I love Ubuntu. But I want to help out if I can. Thanks for reading
my e-mail Kimgee.