October Meeting

Oregon Canoe Sport, LLC / James V. L. Bradley jim at oregoncanoesport.com
Sun Oct 5 20:01:47 BST 2008

The only one I heard back from was Thomas, so I'll have to assume no one
has any objections to my arranging the meeting for Thursday, October 23,
at 6:30 p.m. at Copper John's. I will confirm with the establishment on
this coming Tuesday, unless someone advises me otherwise.

I have held off contacting Chemeketa regarding an install fest, because
I'd like to clarify a number of points before proceeding. Hopefully, we
can discuss these matters at the meeting on the 23rd.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you have any special needs or
require any particular accommodations or preparations for the meeting.