Ubuntu-us-or Digest, Vol 12, Issue 2

Dan Shufelt dshufelt at gmail.com
Mon May 5 08:41:20 BST 2008

Hi Dave,

Have you tried decreasing the Pointer Acceleration Speed and Sensitivity?  (System-> Preferences-> Mouse)

Also, do you have Compiz turned on?  If so what happens when you turn all the goodies off?  (System-> Appearance-> Visual Effects) or (System-> Advanced Desktop Effects Settings)

Sorry if I'm covering ground you've already explored but I've found it best to start with the basics and work up from there.

Best regards,

Dan Shufelt

<--snip-->