No subject

Thu Jun 12 23:09:36 BST 2008

          Tux heads north to Portland

          Get ready, Oregon: Lindependence 2008 rolls northward to the
          Portland area on Oct. 25 at the offices of Touchstone Technology.
          We'll have more information here, but David Kaplan, the Portland
          organizer, has set up a Web site here. http://www.linuxpcs.net/

I just wanted to give the Ubuntu folks a heads up.  I see the list
isn't very active at the moment but I hope the word can spread so that
at least one volunteer can help man an Ubuntu table and maybe burn
some CDs for the attendees as I and some others did in Felton, CA.

Regards,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow at gmail.com>