Next Oregon LoCo meeting is on

Walter Neary tiwake at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 20:05:22 BST 2008

Hi everyone, sorry I have not been very active in recent days. I just
contacted Dan, and we are still good to meet at his work, so the meeting
will be held on the 24th of April 2008, 6:30pm PST @ 7401 SW Washo Ct, Suite
200, Tualatin, OR 97062.

Don't forget that by then Ubuntu 8.04 should be released... so everyone with
computers there should have a copy of 8.04 installed. If not then we will
vote on how to kill you (just kidding) :-)

Also don't forget that Linux Fest NorthWest is coming up this weekend, I am
thinking about going, have not quite decided yet, but most likely going if I
can go with somebody.

TTFN TahTahForNow
Walter