December meeting

Thomas Mashos thomas at weilandhomes.com
Sun Dec 9 05:42:21 GMT 2007

Sorry, apparently I didn't apply to all the first time so I included
everything in this email so the list can see.

I'm already out of school, as I think most colleges are.  I'm not sure
about the rest.

Thomas

***Replies below here***

When are most schools around Oregon taking Christmas vacation?  Maybe we
could do it before that if most people are going to be out of town.  Or
during the break if that will help get people to the meeting since they
won't be busy with school, etc.

I'll recommend December 14th or the 21st.  I'm not going anywhere for
the holidays, so either would work for me.

-Mike