[Ubuntu-us-ok] Is the LoCo still active?

Devin Venable venable.devin at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:12:07 UTC 2012

I'm still here in Tulsa, still using Ubuntu---though the removal of Gnome
classic from Ubuntu 12 does have me looking at Mint.  I'm not on board with
the Unity interface and I have tried.  It's particularly poorly suited for
older computers and I have several at the house running Ubuntu 11.  I
really wish Ubuntu hadn't crammed Unity down our collective throats.

Devin