[Ubuntu-us-ok] okcLUGnuts meeting on Friday January 14th at 7pm

Duane Hinnen duanedesign at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 22:57:33 UTC 2011

Thanks for including this announcement on the mailing list! I wish I lived
in OKC. I have been to a couple of meetings over the years and always
greatly enjoyed them. I suggest anyone in OKC area get out and have some fun
with the OKCLUG.
Duane Hinnen
duanedesign at gmail.com <duanedesign at ubuntu.com>
duanedesign at jabber.org <sip%3Aduanedesign at jabber.org>