[Ubuntu-us-ok] Hello

Duane Hinnen duanedesign at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 21:57:15 GMT 2010

John,
Good to hear you have had so much success educating people about Ubuntu. I
always felt that if people only knew about Ubuntu and Open Source they would
use Windows and proprietary software much less.

I have some awesome labels for Karmic, including Lightscribe labels. I
downloaded the labels and extracted the English versions in order to try and
make the download smaller. I have put them
here<http://www.mediafire.com/?e3hizrjhnzn>.
If you have any problems retrieving theses let me know, please. I will then
make alternate arrangements as i frequently recommend these to people so if
there is a problem downloading or using them i would love to know.

I noticed you are in Tulsa. There is a small group of us that like to try
and attend the Tulsa LUG meetings when possible. If you have any interest
let us know. The Tulsa Linux Users'
Group<http://tulsalug.org/index.php?title=Main_Page>meets the last
Saturday of each month at the Hardesty
Regional Library <http://www.tulsalibrary.org/hardesty/>.