[Ubuntu-us-ok] LUGnuts meeting Friday

derrick parkhurst derrick.parkhurst at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 17:42:59 GMT 2010

The next meeting will be on Friday, February 12th at 7pm at the
okcCoCo. We'll start with the recording of an open source podcast by
Michael Beam. Then we'll discuss the open source conference to be held
in OKC. Finally, Jason Ormand will give a presentation about software
and hardware RAID solutions. As always, we'll also open the floor up
to anyone interested in making a short presentation on whatever they
are working on or finds interesting (to do with Linux). At this
meeting we'll be providing drinks. Bring your own food if you like.

Directions and details are available online: http://okclugnuts.org

See you there!
Derrick

--