[Ubuntu-us-ok] LUGnuts meeting this Friday

derrick parkhurst derrick.parkhurst at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:51:21 BST 2009

The next meeting will be on Friday, September 11th at 7pm at the
okcCoCo<http://okccoco.com/?page_id=109>.
James Deaton will give a workshop on using Screen. Bring your laptop to get
the full benefit of the workshop. As always, we’ll also open the floor up to
anyone interested in making a short presentation on whatever they are
working on or finds interesting (to do with Linux). Finally, we’re lucky to
have a keg of COOP ale beer to enjoy at this next meeting. Last thing
(really), we’re looking for a company to sponsor the group by buying pizza.
If you think your company might be willing, please let me
know<derrick at okccoco.com>
.

See you then,
Derrick