[Ubuntu-us-ok] Karmic Koala

James Deaton jdeaton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 21:40:43 GMT 2009

For folks in the OKC metro area, would any of you be interested in a happy
hour gathering tomorrow to celebrate the release of 9.10? Ordinarily I try
to have a Technology on Tap (ToT) at least one Thursday each month and this
time, it coincides with the new release. I'm thinking some place with
beverage of choice, wifi and laptops. Perhaps see how long we can overwhelm
the network and do some dist-upgrades. I especially think we need to load
Michael Beam up with some extra great ideas when he represents at InnoTech
next week.

Sadly, I don't know how to hit the LUGnuts with an email so could someone
with the capability ping that group as well?