[Ubuntu-us-ok] okcLUGnuts presentation videos and next meeting announcement

James Deaton jdeaton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 20:23:08 GMT 2009

Excellent, been looking forward to last month's archives since missing the
meeting. Sounds like a great line-up for Friday as well.

For those of you in Tulsa, I'll be up there this Thursday and Friday for the
ODLA meeting. http://www.odla.org/ -  is an organization for distance
learning processes and communities. I'm sharing this because some of the
topics being presented, as well as my own, will have components that are
leveraging the strength of Linux.

We're streaming it virtually
http://www.odla.org/fall2009/virtual-attendance/  - in case any of you have
nothing better to do on a Friday. Oh, if any of you have friends among OHP,
let me know. I'm going to be racing back to OKC to catch the Lugnuts
meeting.