[Ubuntu-us-ok] Newsletter and stuff

Julia Christianson julia at nscjc.net
Mon May 4 23:44:19 BST 2009

<Grunt> ;-)

I'm definitely interested ... I'd probably prefer a Saturday but I'm
pretty flexible.  About the presentation, I tend to agree that a general
overview is probably 'preaching to the choir' ... unless we could serve
as a useful group of guinea pigs for Duane.

(And btw, I am also using Kubuntu.  I installed 9.04 on my laptop last
week, first experience with KDE4 ... but I must be getting old, a new
interface just doesn't thrill me like it used to.)

-- Julia