[Ubuntu-us-ok] Newsletter and stuff

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Sat May 2 14:22:12 BST 2009

I like the newsletter. Now if there was just a bit more news to put in
it. *<]:oD  OH well, one of these days.

Is there anyone else in/around OkC? Sounds like the Tulsa people are
having just way to much fun. I still very much consider myself a
Linux/*buntu Newbie as I'm still very much on the learning curve. My
personal favorite is Kubuntu. [ Anyone else out there using Kubuntu? ]

There's one *buntu that's not mentioned in the newsletter. If you have
one of the new EeePC's there's a version just for you. I have a 900A.
I've bumped up the ram to 2gigs and the SSHD to 64gig. Eeebuntu [
http://www.eeebuntu.org/index.php?page=main ] works like a dream on it.
I find I use it more than my new Gateway full size laptop [ Kubuntu
9.04/Vista ]. Simply a lot less weight to lug around for everyday use.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.