[Ubuntu-us-ok] OklahomaLoCo-Linux Ubuntu Presentation

Shane Lofgren slofgren at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 00:42:38 GMT 2009

This is great news.  For lugy.net our presentations are an open format at a
local library.  Anyone is welcome to give a mini talk 5-30 minutes depending
on time.  The only requirements are that the subject is based on Linux, it
is a subject that has not recently been covered and that it is family
friendly.

If there is anyway I can help please let me know.  Living in AZ would
restrict my participation but there is always skype ;)

-Shane Lofgren