[Ubuntu-us-ok] OklahomaLoCo-Linux Ubuntu Presentation

Duane Hinnen duanedesign at cox.net
Thu Mar 5 07:46:07 GMT 2009

team,
We currently have two invitations to give talks/presentations to
computer groups.

We have an open project to build a "packet" that any Loco member could
use to give an informative and entertaining talk about Linux/Ubuntu.
This would contain all the necessary tools to give such a talk. An
outline, power point slides, and handouts are some of the possible items
for the packet. I think this would help to create a quality and
effective presentation. Additionally this would take some of the burden
off of the presenter because their would be no need for them to create
these prior to giving the talk. My hope is this would increase the
likely hood of someone volunteering to give a talk.

***Oklahoma LoCo Meeting***
Tomorrow (Thursday, March 5th) at 7:30pm
we will have a meeting too discuss this further.
Location - IRC Freenode #ubuntu-us-ok

See the projects and Ideas page of the wiki for more info.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OklahomaTeam/foo/testProjectsIdeas

--
Duane Hinnen
duanedesign at gmail.com