[Ubuntu-us-ok] Yesterday

Noah Duffy noah.duffy at me.com
Wed Jun 3 04:49:41 BST 2009

I'm glad there were videos posted!  It was good seeing a little bit of what I unfortunately missed out on!  A fellow co-worker and I had every intention of going, but just about the time we were getting ready to head out, we received an after-hours call and one more as soon as we finished with the first one.

Hopefully we can get another little gathering together again soon.  I promise I'll turn my phone off that day!  :)