[Ubuntu-us-ok] Just heard about this group

derrick parkhurst derrick.parkhurst at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 06:41:57 GMT 2009

Hi,

 I just learned of this group from @palintheus on twitter. I run a
community event called OpenBeta that is aimed at bringing together
technology professionals, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts from many
different groups in town. I track all of the tech groups in town and
have added your group to our list: http://openbeta.extendedbeta.com.
Please let me know if that isn't acceptable. Our next event is March
12th. It's a free event and we expect around 200 people to attend. We
are also looking for people to give technology demonstrations and
talks. Please consider participating.

 I am also launching a technology collaborative that might interest
you. It will be a place where people passionate about technology can
come together, work together, learn from each other, find work, and
even start technology businesses. It is called the Oklahoma City
Coworking Collaborative and the website is http://okccoco.com. Once we
open in April we will provide a space for user groups to meet on a
regular basis.

Cheers,
Derrick

--