[Ubuntu-us-ok] Oklahoma LoCo - Whats Going On

Duane Hinnen duanedesign at cox.net
Mon Feb 16 02:22:21 GMT 2009

We have couple of new members.
Sean Fenton (bobodod)
Jeff Smith (jeff-smith-ou)
We are always happy to have new members and we are excited that they
joined our Loco. Please take the time to introduce yourself to them and
say hello when  you see them on IRC or the Forum.

Ubuntu Weekly newsletter 129 is out:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue129

I started work on a poster for promoting out Loco. If we are ever going
to be an approved Loco we need to get more active members. I put the
poster on the Project and Ideas page of our Wiki. Feel free to make your
own posters, post your ideas for a poster on the Wiki, and think about
places in your area where you can hang them up.

http://ln-s.net/2ra:

--
Duane Hinnen
duanedesign at gmail.com