[Ubuntu-us-ok] Final reminder: LUGnuts meeting Friday 7pm

derrick parkhurst derrick.parkhurst at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 05:06:41 BST 2009

LUGnuts - Linux User Group.... gone nuts.
August Meeting – Making Software from Source<http://www.okclugnuts.org/?p=26>

We will hold our monthy meeting Friday, August 14th at 7pm at The Oklahoma
City Coworking Collaborative <http://okccoco.com/>. Charlie Southerland from
Stuph Labs will be presenting a talk entitled “Making Software from Source”.
James Deaton will show us some tips and tricks with Screen. Joshua Ogle will
demo Gimp. Derrick Parkhurst will tell you a sob story about recovering and
repairing a 48G customer file deleted from an ext3 partition using ext3grep.
Beer and soda will be provided. A Linux based LAN gaming contest will also
be held so bring your PC and practice up on your bzflag <http://bzflag.org/>
.
Please tell a friend or coworker and encourage them to come.

--
Derrick Parkhurst, Ph.D.
Thirty Sixth Span Internet Technologies