[Ubuntu-us-ok] Interest in a Oklahoma Ubuntu Meeting

Franklin Fondjo ffondjo at lunet.edu
Thu Jul 17 20:46:14 BST 2008

I am happy to know that all of you fans of Ubuntu are there.
I would like to discuss with you all. Please let have this group
work and show to Oklahomans how good is ubuntu.
Unfortunately, I am still looking for a job in Oklahoma. I will be
there as soon as possible.

Sincerely

Dr.Eng. Fondjo Fotou Franklin

Research Associate/Post-doc
Phone(Office): +1-405-466-3469
Langston University
Oklahoma
USA
 "Knowledge is the key that unlocks all the doors. It doesn't matter
what you look like or where you come from if you have knowledge."
Benjamin Carson

"Luck is where opportunity meets preparation." Denzel Washinton