[Ubuntu-us-ok] OK LoCo gets started helping with bug triage

Trey Brown palintheus at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 19:43:41 GMT 2008

This is something that really everyone can do. I have no coding
experience and am just going through looking for duplicates, invalid
bugs, and bugs that should be feature requests. As little as it appears
to help, anything the Ubuntu project can get from the community betters
the distro, I really want to encourage everyone to even just do one per
day if you don't have time, IT WILL HELP :)

Also I think it's awesome we are getting into the groove with weekly
meetings and getting some team coordinated activities going on, and I
want to encourage everyone to just hop on IRC for a few and just say
hey, I know there are people out there that read the mailing list and
want to participate, just join up on IRC, even if it's just the meetings
so you have input on what we do as a team and so you can see what you
can do for the team.