[Ubuntu-us-ok] Ubuntu

Trey Brown trey at ubuntuoklahoma.org
Wed Aug 6 13:44:07 BST 2008

Good Morning David -

I am part of the Oklahoma Ubuntu Local Community team, we are still trying
to get off the ground and get a steady set of active members who can help
organize booths, install sessions, and other things. We are volunteers who
just want to spread Ubuntu and help support it locally, if you would like
check out our wiki page at wiki.ubuntu.com/OklahomaTeam

Feel free to email me or the mailing list and we would also love for you to
join the team given your desire to advocate Ubuntu :)

--
Trey
Get Ubuntu Today!