[Ubuntu-us-ok] Me

James Stansell jamesstansell at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 3 04:11:05 BST 2007

Sean - nice to hear from you.  I say definitely do whatever you can.
There are more of us who wish we could do more, but have lack of time
or other resources.  But one point of the group is to use the strength
of the combined team, even though individual members are limited.

Back before the world-wide-web, back even before the first release of
Linux, when I got my first internet access, the only thing I had was
FTP.  Having email and website access seems quite superior to that.
Plus, I think your interest in learning and helping counts for more
than any internet limitations.

What about your school?  Are there any individuals or groups that we
could arrange any sort of presentation for?