[Ubuntu-us-ok] Introduction

Terry_G_Davis at Dell.com Terry_G_Davis at Dell.com
Mon Jul 30 20:31:46 BST 2007

Hello Trey:

I am in Norman as well, we should hook up some weekend.  It is good to
have you aboard. Welcome.

Terry

From: ubuntu-us-ok-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-us-ok-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Trey Brown
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 1:11 PM
To: ubuntu-us-ok at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: [Ubuntu-us-ok] Introduction

Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Trey, I live in
Norman, and have used Ubuntu some, I haven't had a computer to use it on
in sometime, but now I am , impatiently, waiting for the arrival of my
new System76 Darter. I would love to help out locally when I find time,
which has been somewhat of an issue lately, but have been looking for
local Ubuntu/Linux users.

-
Trey