[Ubuntu-us-ok] Ekiga

Terry_G_Davis at Dell.com Terry_G_Davis at Dell.com
Fri Jul 20 16:40:34 BST 2007

According to what I have seen at Wikipedia, is that you can use ekiga
for conferencing.  However since my day job restricts a lot of what I
view online I cannot get to ekiga.org and research this to confirm.  I
will continue to follow up on this till we have resolve.

Just a note to let everyone know where I was on this. Once other thing
James I have thought of. Do we currently have access to a calendar that
we can all view?  If not do we want to set one up through Google? Or
some other online calendar to where we can calibrate dates to meet our
goals?

Thank You

Terry Davis