[Ubuntu-us-ok] Hello Team

Terry_G_Davis at Dell.com Terry_G_Davis at Dell.com
Fri Jul 20 14:58:39 BST 2007

Terry, what do you do at Dell?  How long have you been there?

  I have been here for a little bit, but not to long. I have a five year
goal that I am working on here.  Basically I solve problems right now.

Ubuntu includes  ekiga, but I'm not sure if it supports conferences.
Skype will also run on both Edgy and Feisty, but of course is closed
source.

  I was thinking something more on the lines of like teamspeak. It is a
voice app that you can record conversations.  The reason I mention the
recording part so that one of us after the meetings can sit down with
the recording and write out our minutes.  I will check into ekiga and
see if there is a conference ability about it.

Is there anything else that you would like me to be researching or doing
right now? One of us needs to get the contact info of each team member.
That way we can start looking into a real life meeting down the road
sometime. /me hopes everyone is over 21 lol/