[Ubuntu-us-ok] Main website, Email forwarder

Steve Roemen steve at friservices.com
Mon Aug 27 15:44:45 BST 2007

Okay, I got the main site up last night, www.ubuntuoklahoma.org

It's still ugly, and missing a lot of features, but at least it's a
presence and a start.

If you want to post a message, you'll need to signup (it doesn't tie
into launchpad or openID yet)

If there is something that you want added/changed, please let me know.

Oh, by the way, If you want an <userID>@ubuntuoklahoma.org email address
forwarded to your email,  Send me a message off-list with what name, and
where to forward it to.

my TODO list for the site includes
    rounded corner boxes
    add the logo our ubuntu oklahoma one
    make the site openID capable
    add the google calendar that Terry is setting up
    minor other features that aren't there yet (editing, deleting, etc)

Steve Roemen