[Ubuntu-us-ok] New Feisty Install

Trey Brown palintheus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 01:31:08 BST 2007

Welcome!

I can't say I know enough to be a huge help, but I will can try my best :)
also, there are many resources, the IRC channels #ubuntu, and #kubuntu and
there are the forums at ubuntuforums.org.

You may also check out our part of the Ubuntu Forums at
http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=286

--Trey