[Ubuntu-us-ok] New Feisty Install

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Sun Aug 12 06:24:07 BST 2007

OK, today I did it. Last week I downloaded Feisty Fawn. BUT, I have to
tell you up front that I did the KUbunbtu thing this time. I've just
never been to impressed with Gnome. I'm sort of right in the middle of
the addon/update sequence but I do have to admit I AM impressed. To be
totally honest I was never very happy with Ubuntu. The copper/caramel
color kind of turned me off for one thing. Gnome, well, I've already
mentioned that.

As I said, I AM impressed with KUbuntu. Still got a ways to go. Will
have loads of questions to ask. Any guru's here that want to hold a
newbie's hand a bit?

Hope y'all don't hate me now.

- -
Billie Walsh