[Ubuntu-us-ok] Communications, Meetings

Trey Brown palintheus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:19:55 BST 2007

I try to be logged into it as much as possible, I work from home so usually
I have my laptop set up next to the work computer.

I would be willing to relay the meeting to IRC at the meetings I can make it
to, which hopefully should be most of them.

I would offer my help on the website, but I have near 0 experience when it
comes to web design.

--Trey