UbuntuOhio Ubuntu Ohio meeting and Release parties

John F johnf_07 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 05:15:11 BST 2008

Hi Everyone out in Ubuntu Ohio Land,

We are going to try to have a meeting this Wednesday (April 2) on #ubuntu-us-oh at 8:00 p.m.  We will be discussing Ubucon and the Hardy Heron release parties.  Our meeting wiki is at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OhioTeam/Meetings .  The page also has instructions on how to connect to IRC if you are unsure.  We would really like to have a lot of people in attendance!

We have decided to have more localized parties instead of just one so more people can get involved.  So far we will be having parties in Columbus and Lima.  Ubuntu 8.04 LTS (Hardy Heron) will be released on Thursday, April 24.  We are planning to have the parties on Saturday, April 26 at 4:00 pm-ish until whenever.  If you are interested in hosting a party or would like more information, please visit https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OhioTeam/HardyParties

John (tnseditor)